Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Friday, May 4, 2012

The glories of my back yard

All my apple trees are in full bloom. I went out with the camera yesterday to capture the beauty before a rainstorm blew through and scattered all the gorgeous blossoms everywhere. I took pictures from different angles and inhaled the magnificent fragrance of the blossoms. Enjoy my back yard with me and be blessed.
It truly was a glorious day to display the creativity and beauty of our Creator no if .... ands.... or ....butts! :)
And that is one of the cutest butts I have seen in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader