Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Abby's new shirt....she still hates clothes

Check out Abby Rose's new t-shirt. It is hot pink with lollipops on the back....perfect for hot summer weather. She looks so cute in it with her platinum blonde hair with caramel tips. This is a size small and she just fits into it. She outgrew an XS and is moving right along....quite a feat for a "tea cup" sized puppy. She just keeps expanding in her growth. My family laughs and says she probably will grow into the size of a St. Bernard. Anyhow, she is adorable at any size and I will love her at any size. She wore her t-shirt lots and is getting used to clothes...thank goodness as I have ordered her more shirts etc. to wear this summer. Lollipops are certainly her and she is a sweet little darling which has stolen my heart. Kiss your pets today. Blessings to you dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader