Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wish it was my idea.....

Ever see something amazing and wish you had been the author or creator of that thing. That is how I feel about the image I found today. It is not mine. It is some brilliant person who knows how it feels to read a good book. A book that hugs you, wraps around you and becomes your friend. A book that is a safe place and probably full of humour and wit. The image is fantastic and makes me want to grab the book I am reading and hug it back. Whoever created this hit the mark 100%. Here is to all the creative people out there that bless me when I stumble upon their creations. Be blessed to day and go kiss your pets. Who knows? Perhaps tomorrow I can create something unique and imaginative that will touch someone else's heart. Who knows? You might be able to do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader