Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Tuesday

   The fog is thick outside.   The weather pleasantly warmer than it should be although a jacket is needed.  The trees are almost bare and the vibrant colours of the leaves are now a poopy brown.

   I am just recovering from the doggy trauma brought on by the rat poisoning and they seem to be on the mend.  That is a good thing.

  Now on to Christmas.  It is hard trying to accommodate everyone's schedule once they out of the nest.  With other spouses involved and their respective families....everything changes.  I am sure we will work it out and have one of the best Christmases yet.

  I love decorating my home and soon I will be in "decorating" mode.  It is fun to add colour and sparkle to the environment as it lifts your spirits and puts you in a party mood.  Oh boy......can't wait!

  I am blessed to have a great home, hubby, family and of course our pets.  I am blessed to have my health and my own transportation.   I am blessed to be educated and choose whether I can stay home or go to work.  I am blessed to know the Lord.  It is wonderful to stop and count my blessings and encourage you to do the same.

  Happy Tuesday.  Take time to reflect on your blessings and give thanks for all that is good and right in your world.  Blessings to you all today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader