Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Friday, April 26, 2013

Get your pencil ready



This is what I will be practising this weekend and in the weeks to come.  I do a lot of writing and I am going to run this off and paste it right in the front cover of my notebook.  We can make a difference in others lives.  We can turn sadness into joy by a smile, a hug, a word of encourage or just by your presence.  We forget how precious we are to others and the mood of the world.  If you need a reminder....stick a pencil in your pocket and touch it often to be a catalyst for you to act.  Have an awesome weekend and reach out to others and love on them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader