Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I need the warm Spring, the bright Spring, the hope Spring

I have had enough of the freezing cold, icy winds, frigid snow.  I need the real Spring to stand up and become accountable to me, the needy, global citizen.  I am tired of muddy backyards, overcast skies and hibernating in my house.  My garden is exposed but is still underground hiding from the cold temperatures.  Can you blame it? 

 I hope the sun warms up a great deal and encourages those plants (both flowers and trees) to come on up and join the human race.  We need to see life re-generating in front of us.  We need to see colours and interesting  textures emerge from the underground.  As a tribute to the Spring we are missing I am going to give you a beautiful diorama of what my garden will look like a few weeks from now.  These images should lift your spirits and encourage you to look around and soon, very soon these images will be a reality.  Bring it on!  













There, now I feel so much better.  Virtual gardens are great for your soul!  Enjoy yourself and think on                garden beauty today.  

1 comment:

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader