Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring...come forth


Garden pondering.....









Beautiful, Spring images are just what I need on this cold, frosty, spring day.  At least our snow has dissipated and I can see brown crud where the green grass is supposed to be.  I see tender heads of my tulips peeking up and that gives me hope.  Spring where are you in your all your glory?  I long for the sun to warm up so a walk can be a pleasant experience and not one where you need to wear your winter gear and hold your jacket tight to your body to shield it from the cold.  I know Spring is on it's way but who is holding it hostage so it cannot make its appearance at the proper time?  I will cling to "Hope".  I will ask "For Sure" what happened?  "Why" will have to answer me.  If I keep my eyes and ears open to I will indeed get answers.  Are you awaiting Spring like me?  Let's hold hands and wish it in together....two wishes .... or three or more will turn "Pressure" on and " Truth" will be known.  Soon our world will change and the sun, in all its glory, will shine on.

Have a blessed day.  Look up and see "Hope" hovering over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader