Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hi there come on in....



That's what I am aspiring to do....make my life inspirational.  It is hard at times because you wonder what you have to give...to show others that life is good and you're  moving forward, learning new things despite your aging.  Some great people in history emitted their inspiration very late in life.  I will not give up.  I have contributions to make and fun to have before the day of my demise.  I always want to be open to learning, teaching, writing, reading and being a positive role model to those around me.  Sometimes the best inspiration to others is when things get tough in your life.  It is easy to give off positive vibes and be enthusiastic when things are going well and you are having that mountain top experience. The real test of who you are is when things are going bad and you have to work your way through problems while others are watching your reactions.  That's the real test and truly shows what you are made of.  There is always a solution, always an end, but you have to go ""through until you find it.  Have an awesome day today and smile like crazy!  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader