Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Monday to you.....



Has anyone said anything kind to you today yet?  Has someone smiled at you, given you a hug or said you are beautiful.  If not you have come to the right place.  I wish to affirm you today.  I wish to tell you that you are unique and lovely and worthy.  I want to hug you and tell you that you are welcome here with me.  Come on in, sit down, we will visit together and have tea or coffee (your perference) and I will be your friend. I will serve you.  Life is hard.  Life can knock you around and take you places that you never asked to go.  It is nice you are here and you are safe.  Come, do you want a cookie I just baked to go along with your beverage?  Breathe in and out and relax.  All is well here.  You are wonderful and I am proud to call you my friend.  Stay as long as you want.  Do not worry and reflect on your "you"ness.  I like you.  Come any time and rest in the assurance that anything you share with me will be kept in utter confidence.  Smile, dry your tears and come.....be with me!   :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader