Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Friday, April 12, 2013

It is Friday and for that I am thankful



This is what I want to do this weekend.  I want to curl up, chose a book of my liking, grab a wonderful, sparkly glass of white wine and do NOTHING, that is what I want to do.  I want to look at all the dirt in my house and laugh.  I want to peer out of my windows, that need a good scrub and say.... maybe later...or  maybe never.   I want to sit and watch senseless t.v. and listen to music too loud and dance around my living room like a maniac.  I want to make up my own mind to do lots or NOTHING at all.  It is nice to have that freedom and give myself permission that indeed it is o.k. to let the world go by you for one day at least.  We get so programmed into our schedules and timetables and "to do lists" that we forget how fun it would be just to take it easy, relax and opt out.  I am going to do that this weekend.  It will be a "later" day.  It is good for your mind, soul and heart.  All the stuff to do today will still be waiting to do tomorrow.  So what?  Is company coming over?  Is someone grading you for your organizational skills and clean house?  Who really cares and would fire you?  Probably no one.  It is your home, your domain and you are the Queen.  Get on your tiara, grab a chi tea and sit on your... throne for the day.  Ahhhhhh!  Doesn't that feel great?  I know so.  Have a great weekend everyone!  Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader