Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pet dilemma

If you follow my blog at all you know I have a little munchkin dog named Abby Rose.  She is seven pounds of energy and love.  She is a maltese and a curious little imp.  She can open cupboards to get herself snacks, jumps with matrix moves on the couch, has a tail that seems detached from the rest of her body and has a mind of its own.  One day I found her right inside a garbage bag licking the pudding out of an empty pudding cup.  She loves to run, play, aggravate her fellow dogs and always has her nose into somebody's business.  She is really smart and wants to be part of the action at all times.  A friend of mind sent me one of those emails filled full of cute animal photos that make you smile and I found a puppy that could be Abby's clone.  Here is the photo (keep in mind it is not her but could very well be).  Look at that innocent little face, those adorable puppy eyes that seem to say, how do you think I could even think of doing such a thing?  Yea right!








Last week I had a florescent green marker that I was using and I haphazardly put down and went off to get myself some coffee.  When I got back there she was, green dripping from the marker and splotches all over her white fur.  She looked at me and I couldn't help but just laugh out loud.  She must have reasoned, why one of your parrots is green, the chameleon is green, so I shall be too.  Green is a wonderful colour to be!  Thankfully the groomer came the next day and she was restored to her beautiful white and caramel self.  There is never a dull moment with this little dog.  And you know what?  Because of her wild antics it makes me love her even more.  Have a happy day and please go and hug your pets today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader