Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Look...there's life in my garden



I love my garden!!  My favourite colour has poked its head up, smiled at me and said hello, I've arrived!  The joy of seeing delicate flowers that have come to greet me makes my heart happy.  Each day I go out to my garden and measure the growth from the day before.  I love my garden (did I tell you that already?).  I adore the surprises that grow there.  I am so grateful I can see and that there is so much beauty around me in this world and especially planted around my home.  Can you imagine if our world only came in two colours?   Black and white?  That would be depressing but the hues and shades of colours that we have access to around us are mind-boggling.  Be grateful for the incredible masterpieces that envelope us each day...our gardens, the sunrises, the sunsets, abundance of insects and animals...everywhere we look there is something crying out to be noticed and appreciated.  Become that person who stops and discovers and explores, who ogles, who spends time just smooshing with our creation.  Have a great day, open your eyes and see!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader