Aging like fine wine....my value increases

Aging like fine wine....my value increases
Aging like fine wine....my value is increasing

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Messin' it up.....



Mess...what the heck is that?  Well it all depends on how you look at it.  Mess can mean, oh, oh how did that happen?  It can also mean oh, no....why did that happen?  Look at the mess I made!  You got to get a grip on mess.  I personally fine it fun, creative and invigorating.

This morning my puppies were in the muddy back yard yapping their heads off at some passersby walking their dogs down the greenbelt.  I put my little white puppy, Abby outside and when she came back indoors she had totally turned another colour....you guessed it...she was mud all the way to the top of her head.  I was not amused. I poured her a bath in the sink and then took one more look at her and laughed  right out loud.

 She had had a great time.  She was being guardian of the back yard,  sticking her little nose under the fence warning those foreigners that this was her turf and they had better not cross that line or else.  She is only seven pounds but her heart is big and brave and her bark ferocious. She was going to defend her household, it was all on her shoulders and she took her job very seriously.  I picked her up and started pouring clean water all over her  trying to recapture my white little girl again.

It is only mud for heavens sake.  I could have chosen to yell, give her a little swat, grumble, be grouchy...but you know what?  That kind of attitude would have put ME in a rotten mood and ruined my day.  Instead I decided to clean up this muddy "mess" by having a good laugh, a  perfect camera shot and a elevating my good sense of humour.

  What kind of mess are you in today?  Can you seize the mess and turn it into a masterpiece of love, positivity and fun?  Try it.  How can you spin it so your mess does not consume you but you control it.  Give it a try today.  Life is short.  We need to calm down and enjoy the journey more.  Have an excellent day....go ahead .... roll around in your colourful mess and come up wearing a tie-dyed
 t-shirt....remember those?  Yea....60's.  Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite book to read?

  • Crescendo
  • Darkness Slipped In
  • Elijah's Coin
  • Hush Hush
  • It's a Book (excellent plus)
  • Mrs. Tom Thumb
  • Nana's getting married
  • Room
  • Sacred Heart
  • The Alchemist

Subscribe on JacketFlap

Subscribe to This Blog in the JacketFlap Blog Reader